Any person of good character interested in the aims and objectives of this Club, shall be eligible for acceptance into the Club upon completion of the Club membership application and approval of the Membership Committee.
1. Regular Membership: Regular members are individuals who have been accepted for rmembership in the Club. Each Regular Member has one vote. ($30.00 annually)
2. Family Membership: Family membership consists of a regular member, spouse, and any children under the age of 18. Regular member and spouse each have one vote. ($50.00 annually)
3. Junior Membership: Junior members are 17 years of age or younger. A junior member must have a "mentor" who is an active or life member who will supervise the junior member. Junior members do not have a vote. ($10.00 annually)
4. Lifetime Membership: Lifetime membership is available for all "Regular" members upon payment of three hundred and fifty dollars. ($350.00)
5. Senior Life Membership: Any "Regular" member reaching the age of 62 and has been a paid-up member, in good standing, for the last five (5) consecutive years, shall be entitled to a free life membership.
2014 MEMBERSHIP DUES (renewal only)
PLEASE COMPLETE AND PRINT CLEARLY.
SINGLE $30 ________
LIFETIME $350.00 _____
Preferred method of receiving monthly newsletter:(please circle and include address or e-mail).
Submit form with your membership fees to:
Bucksmills Rod & Gun Club
PO Box 793
Bucksport, ME 04416
APPLICATION FOR ACCEPTANCE TO THE BUCK’S MILLS ROD AND GUN CLUB
YOU ARE EXPECTED TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUNCTIONS OF THE CLUB THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. PLEASE CHECK ANY PREFERENCE TO SERVE ON A COMMITTEE(S):Club Entertainment (at meetings)___Fund Raisers___Game (Card, Billiards)___Club Repair/Maintenance ____Publicity___Hunter’s Breakfast___ Club Dinners___Membership___Sick Visitation___Christmas Club Party___Finance___Fishing Derby___Archery Range___Rifle Range___Nomination for Club Officers___Other:______________________________________________________________________
HOW WOULD YOU PREFER TO RECEIVE THE CLUB’S NEWSLETTER?
E-MAIL___ REGULAR MAIL___
NEW MEMBERS ARE A GREAT SOURCE OF NEW IDEAS AND DIFFERENT OUTLOOKS TO PRESENT CLUB PROGRAMS. THESE NEW IDEAS CAN GREATLY IMPROVE THE OPERATION OF THE CLUB AND REAP BENEFITS TO ITS MEMBERS AND TO THE COMMUNITY. PLEASE TRY TO BE PRESENT WHENEVER POSSIBLE AT THE MEETINGS, YOUR INPUT AND FRESH IDEAS ARE IMPORTANT TO THE CONTINUEING PROGRAMS AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS.